Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring

I'm up to my ears in paperwork. I am crunching numbers right now and I hate it. Ha. For those of you who don't know, my other job at the church is working as the Administrative Assistant for the Texas District of our denomination. Part of the job includes accounting and let me just say.......well I won't say anything because then you would think I wasn't a Christian.

It's raining outside my office window and all I want to do is go home and watch the new movie I bought last night. "sigh".....I long for those days....

I sound depressing. Man, this blog is just unhealthy. I even think it sounds pretty sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Accounting tends to bring out the worst in people...oops...did I just say that? Sometimes at work, when I get a little lonely (which is everyday from about 11:00 am to 4:00 pm) I like to have ten-key competitions with myself. It's sad...