Monday, March 12, 2007

Personality!!!






Here are some new pictures of Jackson. He was with me at work last week (sick) and still was such a great poser for the camera. He has finally mastered crawling and is getting into everything!!! It's been a little challenging for me with bringing him to work and everywhere else we go, but I still love being a mom. He has really developed his own personality. He seems to be very extroverted and LOVES people paying attention to him. You will never leave without a smile. :)
Things in life are just going really well. Jason and I are planning on going to Portland, Oregon in July for a family vacation/church conference. We are in the middle of planning that now. In June I get the chance to travel to Chicago for an Arts Conference and I am SUPER excited. I love traveling and it's exciting to see that I get to do a lot of it this summer! Of course, it just so happens that Jason is going to Chicago in May. I was really hoping I would come out on top this time, but "OH WELL". :)
Other than that, things are pretty normal. As it always is with ministry, things are getting busy, but we always survive and see amazing things happen. Hope you are all doing wonderful!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! You finally posted something! I love it, and I check it almost every day. Thanks for updating and I'm so glad that Jackson is getting better. From the pictures you would never know he was sick. Okay love you and keep updating!!!

Our Story: Continued said...

Jackson is so cute!! Sounds like you're going to have an awesome summer!! It's almost here! Stay dry! :)